Wednesday, February 06, 2008

all stressed out and no one to choke!

Stephanie requested this, so here you have it. This is my life.

haha...I guess i'm ok. Just REALLY stressed out. I just got turned down for ANOTHER job. I've applied for FIFTEEN jobs since we've been back here. Apparently I can't PAY someone to hire me. And Larry is being considered for a transfer to the National Guard headquarters in Charleston, but as usual, they're not telling us a thing about whether he's getting the job or not, so in all honesty, I don't even know where to look for a job! The last time they transferred him, they told us on a Tuesday, we were gone Thursday. Just like that. So he's stressed out about all that, plus the job he has now (trying to recruit for a war he doesn't believe in, for a branch of the service that isn't helping him out any) which also stresses me out, because it affects us both.

AND then Chaney's sperm donor has all of a sudden decided he wants to step in and play dad now that she's 13 (her birthday was yesterday), and that aggravates the ever-loving LIFE out of me. Why now? Where's he been up to this point? I think it's because Larry WANTS to be a dad to her, and he thought 'oh no, i better do something'. Whatever. Now he's going behind my back trying to get her! I know he can't, because he hasn't even ever been around, but it's just very stressful to put up with. He's going behind my back saying all sorts of stuff to the child support agency trying to get out of paying child support, and he's telling Chaney that he's going to take me to court for custody and trying to get her to change her last name. Part of me just absolutely wants to go off on him, but the bigger part of me (right now, anyway) doesn't even want to give him the satisfaction of letting him know he's getting to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home