Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On the road again...

Yes, I know. I just saw. I haven't blogged since May 15th. But seriously, did anybody even notice? I seriously doubt that. I have nothing interesting to say. I'm never going to win a Pulitzer Prize for blogging (or for anything else, for that matter), so what's the point? Besides, my Maxim kind of bugged me when it had an article in it complaining about all the bloggers and vloggers on the Internet these days taking up useless space and using up bandwidth for stupid crap...like this. So, ok, I get your point. Nobody wants to hear or see my little online diary about my life. And truthfully, since I started dating Larry and got engaged, the drama has disappeared from my life. Well, the soap opera type drama anyway, with all the relationship/dating game crap. Now it's just the drama that comes along with blending a family, especially when one child is just a stone's throw away from being a teenager.

So, at the risk of Maxim sending me a nasty gram (Larry's little term for mean emails), I'm typing this any damn way. I haven't blogged in for-freaking ever because we moved again. Back to Richwood. Again. I swear, this place is like the Hotel California. You can check out, but you can't ever leave. I've been trying to leave since I was 18. I've left...4 times now, I think? And every single stupid time, I somehow end up back here. HELP! So here I float along, like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind, still searching for the perfect pizza, perfect job, and perfect cheese fries. *I have no idea where that came from...it just came out. But yeah, I'm still here, still alive, still kicking, if anyone cares. :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

I noticed. You freak.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home