Monday, February 23, 2009

Rest in Peace

The Firefighter's Prayer

When I am called to duty, God, whenever flames may rage
Give me strength to save some life, whatever be its age
Help me embrace a little child before it is too late
Or save an older person from the horror of that fate
Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout
And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out
I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me
To guard my every neighbor and protect his property
And if, according to my fate, I am to lose my life
Please bless with Your protecting hand my children and my wife.
Author Unknown


Rest in Peace, forever.

Johnnie Hammons
Timmy Nicholas

You're in the arms of the angel...may you find some comfort here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home